Tenor William Watson and Mezzo-Soprano Tracy Watson are represented by Novo Artists, Inc., an international artist management and career-counseling firm. To see performance review and hear sound tracks, please go to www.novoartists.com.
- A certified Singing Voice Specialist
- 13 years of university teaching experience, currently beginning 11th year at the Chicago College of Performing Arts at Roosevelt University.
- 8 years teaching at Northwestern University's National High School Music Institute.
- 2 years in the German opera theater system.
- Concert performances with Bach Society of St. Louis, Grant Park Music Festival, Music of the Baroque, Richmond, South Bend, Flagstaff, San Antonio symphonies and more.
- 7 appearances at Carnegie Hall.
- 12 years of university voice teaching experience.
- Tenor soloist with major orchestras including Chicago, St. Louis, Cincinnati, Montreal, Milwaukee and Mexico's National Symphony.
- 3 seasons in German/Austrian opera theater system.
- Soloist with major concert presenters such as Music of the Baroque, Carmel Bach, Bethlehem Bach, New York Oratorio Society and Boston Baroque.
- Critically acclaimed Bach Evangelist.
James Morehead is music director for VOX3, choir master/organist at St. Helena's Episcopal Church in Burr Ridge, IL and resident coach for Watson Studios. James received his MM in Piano Performance and Music Theory from Roosevelt University and his BM in Piano Performance from Duquesne University.
Teresa Kang has been widely sought after for her sensitive supportive accompanying. She completed BA and MA in Piano Performance from Seoul, Korea. She worked at the Chicago College of Performing Arts at Roosevelt University in Chicago for four years as an accompanist for the University choir, Opera Productions, and student recitals. She served as an accompanist for The Skokie Concert Choir for five years.
Michael Ehrman has won acclaim for his productions at such companies as Houston Grand Opera, Greater Miami Opera, Minnesota Opera, Wolf Trap Opera, Chautauqua Opera, Atlanta Opera, Boston Lyric Opera, and Chicago Opera Theater. He recently was lauded for his 2008 production of Susannah and the 2006 staging of the 50th Anniversary The Ballad of Baby Doe at Central City Opera, a company where he has directed twenty productions, including a new VANESSA in 2005 and the world-premiere of Henry Molliconeĺ─÷łĐłĆĺÓ÷łŰĺÓ÷ĺÓăs Gabriel's Daughter in 2003.